Wednesday, June 10, 2009

When I grow up

First blog post.

It is the begging of summer. I have sent in plenty of job applications for jobs so my summer break would be productive, but no luck so far. I need to figure some stuff out this summer, like where to go to school at (I'm not registered anywhere right now... crap),  and what major I want to do. My first year of college at West Texas A&M, in my home town. My major is graphic design, which is pretty fun, I'm just not feeling  art program there. There are no "art students" just kids taking graphic design classes. So I might go to a community college for a semester or year and take some basics. 
It hurts my head just trying to figure out what I want to do. I feel like what I pick now I'll have to stick with for the rest of my life. I know that's not true, maybe I think I'm older than I am and I am running out of time to live. I feel old, and I'm only 19.

 All I know is I like to make music, above everything else.

------------------------------

I had a dream last night that a masked demon sarcastically tormented a little kid from his backyard (which in the dream was my backyard, but I wasn't the kid.) I enjoyed the story, although it was a bit gruesome. 

I think the dream was somewhat inspired by this:







1 comment:

  1. Man.. im glad im not the only one stressed out by not knowing what to do! it gives me a headache sometimes!

    and tha video is quite odd. the old man's face makes me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete