Friday, June 19, 2009

2nd

I've had a ruff week, nothing really good happened. But I did find this blog:
http://www.justsayinisall.com/
They did the top 120 songs from 2008, and most of them are very good. Thanks for the new music overload!
I've got my first show with PLOY tomorrow night at the 806 which should be a ton of fun. We are going to get one last practice in tonight. This will be the 4th practice with me in the band. The songs are really simple to learn, which is nice, but they are also extremely good, which also rad. Its fun to make good music!
I haven't played a show since April, so I'm excited to see all my friends and play at the 806, which is my favorite place to play at in Amarillo.
But right now I'm working on my appeal for WT since I sucked it up last semester with Mono, and they wont give me any financial aid. So next semester I'm taking all the classes I took and failed or dropped last semester. Not really looking forward to that, but I am looking forward to not having Mono next semester.


Ploy

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to go buy this cd later today:

Bye

1 comment:

  1. Gah. its about time you post another one!! :)

    and it really sucks that i have to babysit tomorrow night... way. to. go.

    but good luck! hope this works out better than the last time.

    and that music video is pretty awesome.. it really combines all my favorite elements of music. which is weird for any band to do besides Train.

    ReplyDelete